martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Loook what I just found!


Hello fanss!=) Welcome to my new spot.. yeiii! I’m super new at this and I’m super excited to get started and to tell you all about me!.. We are going to have fun hahahahha! 

Yes I’m Mexican and I’m in love with avocados, and just now that they are in season I’m thinking in all the different dishes I can make with them. Mexican avocados are sooo different from regulars avocados, they just melt of your palad and just with a little bit of salt they taste like heaven. They are produced all year round in Sinaloa where I’m from but the best season to find them is from march to august in Mexico and in California. Hass is the primarily variety produced in Mexico and of course the tastiest one =) .. If you ever find your self in Mexico, don’t hesitate to try this delicious vegetable.

                                                                        Byesss  Maria B =)